Are you a musician?
Music is a way of life and expression. But loud music can be harmful. A research by the University of Gothenburg in Swedenhas shown that 74% of the musicians that took part in the research had hearing impairment! Hearing loss, tinnitus and hyperacousia are some of the most common problems. The sound volume of a club or a concert / festival ranges from 110dB up to 150dB, which is enough to cause all the above.
- Listen to your favorite music more clearly, without noises.
- Go home headache-free.
- Communicate with people better.
- Wake up the next day smiling.
- Love and protect your hearing.
- Enjoy your job to the fullest!
Soundz Uni Music & Soundz Music Pro earplugs are the best options for your hearing protection if you are a DJ, a musician or a sound engineer.